Documents required to open personal account
In order to open a personal account, you will need to provide us with certain documents. On this page we summed up all the necessary documents that should be uploaded to TransferWorld in order to complete your registration.
- Online application from (mus be filled online).
High-quality coloured scan of your passport.
- High-resolution coloured scan copy.
- Clear image, not blurry, no shadows or light flashes.
- No cropping (all zones and corners must be clearly visible).
- EU/EEA Residents can use Residence Permit / ID card front and back scan.
- Proof of address / Utility Bill – bank reference letter, bank statement, phone or electricity bill. Documents must not be older than 90 days.
- Live verification process – Taking a clear photo of your Passport / Residence Permit (EU/EEA) / ID Card (EU/EEA) with all the necessary information visible, and verifying your identity by taking a photo of your face.